Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the personal website of Dr. Zheyong Fan.
- I gained my PhD in theoretical physics in 2010 from Nanjing University.
- 2010-2012: Postdoc at Xiamen University
- 2012-2014: Postdoc at Aalto University
- 2014-2016: Associate Professor at Bohai University
- 2016-2019: Postdoc at Aalto University
- 2020-?: Research Scientist at Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy
Areas of expertise
- Phonon thermal transport
- Linear scaling quantum transport
- Molecular dynamics simulation
- GPU high performance computing
What I am doing now (in my spare time)?
|Developing the GPUMD code||Developing the GPUQT code|
|Developing the GPUGA code||Writing a CUDA Programming book|
|Writing a Molecular Dynamics Simulation book||Writing a Solid State Physics book|
|My Github page for published computer codes||My Google scholar page for published journal articles|
Studying Notes (ongoing)
|Notes on Computer organization and design||My C programming notes|
|Notes on C++ Programming||My Python programming notes|
|My Scilab programming notes||My Git notes|