Jump to navigation Jump to search
Welcome to the personal website of Dr. Zheyong Fan.
- 1 Education
- 2 Working experience
- 3 Current position
- 4 Areas of expertise
- 5 What I am doing now (at sparse time)?
- 6 Books
- 7 Published journal papers
- 8 Published computer codes
- 9 Related websites
- 10 Studying Notes (ongoing)
- I gained my PhD in theoretical physics in 2010 from Nanjing University.
- 2010-2012: Postdoc at Xiamen University
- 2012-2014: Postdoc at Aalto University
- 2014-2016: Associate Professor at Bohai University
- 2016-2019: Postdoc at Aalto University
- 2020-?: Research Scientist at Varian Medical Systems Finland Oy
Areas of expertise
- Phonon thermal transport
- Linear scaling quantum transport
- Molecular dynamics simulation
- GPU high performance computing
What I am doing now (at sparse time)?
- Developing the GPUMD code;
- Developing the GPUQT code;
- Developing the GPUGA code;
- Writing a CUDA Programming book;
- Writing (revising) a review paper on linear scaling quantum transport;
- Writing a book on Molecular Dynamics Simulation.
- I am writing a book entitled CUDA Programming, which will be published by Tsinghua University Press in early 2020. This book will be in Chinese. The sample codes for this book have been published in my Github page: https://github.com/brucefan1983/CUDA-Programming
- I am also planning to write a book entitled Molecular Dynamics Simulation: Principles and Implementations.
- I aim to write a series of books on theoretical and computational physics in my life, from the undergraduate level to the PhD level.
Published journal papers
Published computer codes
- My scientific blog on computational physics (in Chinese): http://blog.sciencenet.cn/u/brucefan1983
Studying Notes (ongoing)
Check my book: https://github.com/brucefan1983/CUDA-Programming